Marla is a lively speaker who has addressed audiences on a broad range of topics. With her profound understanding of family dynamics, Marla enthusiastically shares what she knows about parenting and teen challenges in a down-to-earth, non-judgemental way with compassion, humour and practical steps for making changes.
Past speaker presentations have included:
- Diet Coke, Exercise, I Have to Lose Weight – The Grey Area of Eating Disorders: When do we Worry?
- The ABC’s of Adolescence (Adolescents, Boundaries & Curfews)
- Social Media and its impact on today’s teens
- Alcohol and Drug Information Sessions: “regular” adolescent experimentation vs. warning signs of a greater problem
- How to Raise Resilient Children?
- University Applications 101
- The Stress of Higher Education: Universities, Rankings & the Admissions Game